Welcome to the Project Dare 2 hour be body confident workshop.
In just 2 hours the Project Dare taster will have you looking, acting and feeling more confident and self-assured.
You can expect:
- to take part in relaxed, fun and meaningful group activities that are accessible for all
- focus will be on building body confidence, nurturing self-compassion and celebrating the human body
- come away having learnt a minimum of 3 practical and accessible tools for body confidence
- open one of our Daring envelopes and take part in a ‘Dare’!
- Q&A with the team including lead Daredevil
The workshop is empowering and inspiring in its own right, but it’s also the ideal opportunity to experience being part of the course if you are considering booking onto the full Dare Sessions. More details will be available at the end of your session, particularly on the shorter Pick ‘n’ Mix options if you are interested.
When and where (various dates and locations available):
Elephant & Castle
- Tue 2-4pm: 9, 23 Jan; 6, 20 Feb
- The Trunk, The Artworks Elephant, SE17 1AY
- Fri 26 Jan 11-1pm; Thu 15 Feb 2-4pm; Tue 27 Feb 2-4pm
- Room 23, Psychosynthesis Trust, 92-94 Tooley Street, SE1 2TH
- Tue 30 Jan 7-9pm; Thu 13 Feb 6-8pm
- Theatre Utopia, 1 Matthews Yard, Croydon, CR0 1FF
- Wed 21 Feb 7-9pm
- Rehearsal Room 1, The LOST Theatre/ Stockwell Playhouse, 208 Wandsworth Road, SW8 2JU
Costs £5 to book – this will be deducted from the course price once you make a booking
Elephant & Castle: Tue 23 Jan 2018 @ 2pm – 4pm, London Bridge: Fri 26 Jan 2018 @ 11am – 1pm, Croydon: Tue 30 Jan 2018 @ 7pm – 9pm, Elephant & Castle: Tue 6 Feb 2018 @ 2pm – 4pm, Croydon: Tues 13 Feb 2018 @ 6pm – 8pm, London Bridge: Thu 15 Feb 2018 @ 2pm – 4pm, Elephant & Castle: Tue 20 Feb 2018 @ 2pm – 4pm, Wandsworth: Wed 21 Feb 2018 @ 7pm – 9pm, London Bridge: Tue 27 Feb 2018 @ 2pm – 4pm