Welcome to the Project Dare 2 hour be body confident workshop.
In just 2 hours the Project Dare taster will have you looking, acting and feeling more confident and self-assured.
You can expect:
- to take part in relaxed, fun and meaningful group activities that are accessible for all
- focus will be on building body confidence, nurturing self-compassion and celebrating the human body
- come away having learnt a minimum of 3 practical and accessible tools for body confidence
- open one of our Daring envelopes and take part in a ‘Dare’!
- Q&A with the team including lead Daredevil
The workshop is empowering and inspiring in its own right, but it’s also the ideal opportunity to experience being part of the course if you are considering booking onto the full Dare Sessions. More details will be available at the end of your session, particularly on the shorter Pick ‘n’ Mix options if you are interested.
When and where:
Elephant & Castle
- Mon 17 Sep 6-8pm
- The Trunk, The Artworks Elephant, SE17 1AY
London Bridge – SOLD OUT!!!
- Room 23, Psychosynthesis Trust, 92-94 Tooley Street, SE1 2TH
Costs £12 to book
Elephant & Castle: Mon 17 Sep 6-8pm