The ultimate self-development course in the field of confidence and body confidence.
What you will do:
Take part in 12 unique body confidence sessions which utilise different techniques that teach and hone tools that tap away at insecurities, bring out confidence and inspire love of the body in a celebratory, innovative and fun way. We do this through group exercises, performance techniques and the use of dares.
These sessions are inspired by:
A plethora of performance and arts skills including drama, dance, drawing, devising, improvisation, movement, forum theatre, incorporating inspiring texts into your work and more!
What you will get:
- 36 hours of workshops; 3 hours per week over 12 weeks
- 1 to 1 feedback from lead Daredevil
- 12 dares to challenge, learn and be inspired
- A minimum of 30 tools and techniques for building confidence and body confidence
When and where:
- 12 week course starts 18 Sep 2018, finishes 11 Dec 2018 (please note: no workshop will be held on 23 Oct)
- Every Tuesday 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- The Trunk, The Artworks Elephant, Elephant & Castle, London, SE17 1AY
Costs £420 – discounted by £5 if you joined the Taster (payment by instalments also possible – please contact Ursula)
Elephant & Castle: Course Start Date – Tues 18 Sep 2018