Project DARE! Is now taking bookings for the autumn term. We are a not-for-profit organisation specialising in providing workshops that get participants feeling confident, proud of their body and uber Daring… We work with people experiencing or who have experienced low self-esteem and/or body confidence. You can expect:
- Theatrical, drama based & creative exercises that celebrate the body & mind
- Techniques theatre practitioners use to bring together their communities and themselves
- Scientific knowledge, exploring inside your body genius
- Build inner & outer confidence in a safe space using skills performers use on stage
- Explore, understand and nurture a positive body image
- Develop social skills, form friendships and practise self-compassion
- Take away a minimum of 7 learnt ‘Daring’ techniques for confidence…
The workshops are designed for adults (men & women 16years +). No prior knowledge is required and the sessions are accessible for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. However the participants must have a good command of English.
Download our PDF poster with all the details here:
We look forward to seeing you on the course!